- Audiophile-quality headphones with metallic finish
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW bobbin-wound voice coils
- Top-mounted PCB contributes to smoother airflow for precise diaphragm movement
- Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep bass reproduction
- Proprietary 3D wing support system for excellent fit
- Premium, soft earpads for long-lasting comfort
- 3.0 m (9.8′) cloth-wrapped, tangle-free cable
- Includes 6.3 mm (¼») stereo adapter
What is it?
Representing the next-generation of Audio-Technica’s Art Monitor series, the ATH-A550Z high-fidelity headphones deliver a premium high-fidelity sound performance. Featuring newly designed large 53mm drivers and distinctive matte black design.
Enhanced 3d Wing Support : Redesigned, self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing that perfectly adapts to the user’s head for a closer, more stable fit providing extra comfort for long listening periods.
Premium Earpads: Offering a comfortable fit for long listening periods, the A550Z headphones include premium, soft earpads.
Back To Black: The A550Z comes in a distinctive matte black finish.
Tangle-Free Cable: Includes a 3.0m tangle-free cable.
How does it works?
The ATH-A550Z Art Monitor® closed-back dynamic headphones incorporate proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers with CCAW bobbin-wound voice coils to deliver audiophile-quality acoustic performance with linear frequency response. The drivers also feature a top-mounted PCB, which contributes to smoother airflow for precise diaphragm movement. Audio-Technica’s improved 3D wing support system provides an excellent, comfortable fit, aided by the headphones’ soft, premium-grade earpads. The 3.0 m (9.8′) tangle-free cable is cloth-wrapped for lasting durability.
What’s in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-A550Z Art Monitor® closed-back dynamic headphones
- 3 mm (1/4″) stereo adapter
- Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty