- Large 53 mm CCAW bobbin-wound voice coil drivers
- Reproduce full, wide-range sound
- Anti-vibration aluminium housings ensure rich sound reproduction
- Self-adjusting headband support mechanism automatically for the best fit
- Bass-ports create tight, deep bass sound
- Soft foam earpads provide extra comfort while listening
What is it?
The Audio-Technica manufacturer has over 50 years of production experience in the field of high-end audio for best sound quality, high wearing comfort and noble design. This is the combination of the audio experts with the Audio-Technica ATH-AVC500 in black, which not only delivers excellent sound, but also features a comfortable ear pad and a self-adjusting headband. With the ATH-AVC500, Audiophiles is offered everything you could want from a cable-bound headphone — all with a weight of only 270 grams.
How does it work?
The large 53 mm drivers of the headphones provide an extremely clear and detailed sound image and benefit from the expertise that Audio-Technica has acquired in its long history. Above all in the field of home theater systems, the ATH-AVC500 headphone achieves impressive results through the CCAW voice coils used and the low-vibration housing, delivering a particularly dynamic bass.
The connection is via a three-meter-long cable with 3.5 mm jack connection, which allows the headphones to be worn comfortably on the couch. For the connection to appropriate Hifi systems, the scope of delivery also includes a 6.3 mm jack adapter.
The ear-enclosing earcups have soft ear cushions and, together with the self-adjusting headband, ensure an extremely high wearing comfort which continues even after several hours.
What’s in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-AVC500 Closed-back dynamic headphones