FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is a wireless, battery powered reed sensor compatible with the Z-Wave standard. Changing the device’s status will automatically send signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices. Sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. Opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet. In addition the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher)
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Works with other Z-Wave network devices, but as a battery device doesn’t take part in signal routing
- Door/window opening detected through Sensor’s body and a magnet separation
- Easily mounted on doors, windows, garage gates and roller blinds
- Device status signaled by the LED diode
- Compatible with DS18B20 temperature sensor
- Possibility of connecting the switch to potential-free input