The Nuki Bridge should be plugged in close to the Smart Lock. Here’s how to set it up.
When choosing a socket, make sure that the Bridge can stay plugged in permanently.
Requirements: Standard Wi-Fi (2.4 gigahertz network) and standard socket (100–240 V)
- Connection via your home Wi-Fi
- Step-by-step configuration through the Nuki app; you’re done in under three minutes.
- Button and LED display for initial set-up
- Required for Smart Home integrations such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Makes it possible to control the Smart Lock from a distance using the Nuki app (smartphone) or Nuki Web (browser)