FIBARO Flood Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, flood and temperature sensor. Device can be battery or VDC powered. Flood alarm is sent to the Z-Wave network devices or additionally to any alarm system controller, through opening a NC contact.
The device has built in temperature sensor, monitoring temperature of e.g. floor. Flood Sensor is designed to be placed on the floor or on a wall with a flood sensor probe extended by connected wire. The device has built in visual LED indicator and acoustic alarm. LED diode signals flood, operating mode or the Z-Wave network communication range.
In addition, the sensor is equipped with a tilt sensor reporting tilt or movement to the main controller e.g. when someone has taken the Sensor from its original location.
FIBARO Flood Sensor is sink-proof, which means it drifts on the water surface and keeps on sending alarm signal in case of substantial inundation of water.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher)
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- May be connected to any alarm system (potential free output terminal)
- Extremely easy installation – simply put on a surface prone to flooding
- May be installed anywhere – flood sensor’s contacts extended with a wire
- Battery or VDC powered. When connected to an external, 12/24V DC power source, the battery serves as an emergency power source
- Theft protection – tilt is reported to the Z-Wave network or alarm system’s main controller
- Two operating modes – flood/temperature sensor or just a temperature sensor.