FIBARO Universal Binary Sensor is a wireless module allowing to improve the functionality of any wired sensor with a binary output by adding Z-Wave network communication.
Moreover, the module allows for wireless communication between the system and the DS18B20 temperature sensors. It can service up to two binary sensors and up to four temperature sensors.
The device is designed to be installed in the housing of a sensor or another device, whenever wireless collection of data from the wired sensors is required.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Compatible with regular and parametric alarm lines (can be connected to 2 alarm detectors)
- Compatible with binary sensors (can be connected to 2 binary outputs)
- Compatible with DS18B20 temperature sensors (can be connected to four DS18B20 temperature sensors)