- Active noise-cancelling technology greatly reduces environmental noise
- 20 hour battery life (when using both Bluetooth® and noise-cancelling)
- The lightweight and swivel design makes headphones ideal for travel
- Bluetooth® technology with mic and controls built into the earcup
- 40 mm drivers deliver high-fidelity audio reproduction
- Includes 30 cm (1′) USB charging cable
What is it?
The ATH-ANC500BT QuietPoint® wireless over-ear headphones use proprietary active noise-cancelling technology to provide a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise. They also feature Bluetooth® wireless technology and have a mic and button controls built into the left earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment.
Featuring 40 mm drivers for clear audio reproduction and advanced ANC circuitry to block outside noise, the ATH-ANC500BT QuietPoint headphones are an excellent choice for the music lover in your life who is looking to tune into their audio and tune out the rest of the world. Available in navy or black, these headphones oBluetooth® wireless technology and a mic and button controls built into the earcup. The ANC500BT offers up to 20 hours of wireless use on a full charge, but they can also be used in wired mode, so users can stay undisturbed.
How does it works?
The headphones’ 40 mm drivers supply powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity, whether operating over a Bluetooth wireless connection or a standard wired connection using the included 1.2 m (3.9′) audio cable with 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-plug. Memory-foam earpads provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold in to make the headphones more compact and easy to transport.
An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 20 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. A 30 cm (1′) USB charging cable is included.
What’s in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC500BT Headphones
- USB charging cable (30 cm (12“)
- USB Type-A/Micro USB Type-B)Cable (1.2 m (3.9’) / 3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped)
- One-Year Limited End-User Warranty