- Make your favorite headphone your favorite gaming headset
- State-of-the-art, detachable, flexible boom microphone with mute control
- Condenser microphone delivers maximum clarity during intense in-game action
- Highly directional hypercardioid microphone element eliminates distracting background noise
- Easy to attach to headphones using included mount
- Metal boom arm can be easily pivoted to optimize mic position
- Perfect for gaming, VoIP, streaming and more
- Includes adapter for converting the separate mic and headphone connectors to a single 3.5 mm 4-pole connector (for Windows PC and PS4 gaming)
What is it?
If you already have a great pair of gaming headphones, but need a convenient accessory for in-game communication, then the ATGM2 Detachable Boom Microphone is a great option. This gaming microphone promises to offer a superior communication experience for gamers and streamers. The attachable/detachable structure offers the user the benefit of turning their favourite headphones into their favourite gaming headset.
How does it work?
The ATGM2 boom microphone lets you convert your favorite pair of headphones into a full-fledged headset for gaming, streaming and VoIP use. The boom’s small base mounts permanently to the headphone housing, allowing you to install and remove the boom mic as you like. The pivoting metal boom arm and flexible gooseneck adjust easily for optimal positioning, while the highly directional hypercardioid microphone element works to reject ambient noise so your voice comes through loud and clear. You can also use the included windscreen to reduce breath noise.
The boom mic’s 3.0 m (9.8′) cable features an inline mute control, and it can be conveniently tethered to the headphones’ cable using the included cable clips and hook-and-loop fastener. The ATGM2 also comes with a Y-type stereo adapter that converts the separate mic and headphone connectors to a single 3.5 mm(1/8″) 4-pole connector for Windows PC and PS4 gaming.
What’s in the box?
- Audio Technica ATGM2 Detachable Boom Microphone
- Y-type stereo headset adapter
- Cable clip (x 3)
- Hook-and-loop fastener
- Double-sided tape dot (x 2)
- Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty