- A More High-end Model with Performance Upgrade.
- All-New 8.5mm Driver.
- It features advanced ergonomics for superb fit and comfort along with premium materials such as a Titanium Diaphragm and Neodymium magnet.
- Composite cable comprised of crystal copper and crystal silver, delivers lifelike clarity, superb imaging and musicality.
- It is supplied with a newly improved cable now.
- Comprised of single crystalline copper, it offers even better sound and improved reliability.
What is it?
The RE600S is all about clarity, there’s no bumped up bass or overly bright highs, the sound is unusually clear. Stereo imaging is broad and spacious in ways that no other comparably priced Beats, Klipsch, Shure, Sennheiser or other in-ear headphone can match.
RE600 has a pretty large box for such as tiny earphone. The box covered with synthetic leather with a strip of metal in the middle and HIFIMAN logo. You’ll also receive a clamshell casing with addition ear tips inside.
RE600S and RE600 has the same design as his little brother RE400. The black glossy coating on RE600 is a little bit different than RE400, it’s more polished and elegant.
How does it work?
RE-600 features advanced ergonomics for superb fit and comfort along with premium materials such as a Titanium Diaphragm and Neodymium magnet. The all-new 8.5mm driver is patented and represents the best-in-class sound quality and performance . Patented composite cable comprised of crystal copper and crystal silver, delivers lifelike clarity, superb imaging and musicality. The RE600S has 8.5mm titanium Hifiman designed and manufactured drivers, the headphone’s impedance is rated at 16 Ohms, and sensitivity is a little higher than average at 102 dB/mw.
The soundstage on the width extends wider than the neutral zone while height is below the neutral zone. It still gives you a feeling that the soundstage is spacious and have enough room for all the instrument and voice to play along. You can imagine the soundstage is like a bar, they have a wider stage compared to the height and it gives la you an intimate atmosphere. Separation and clarity are great, you can hear all the instruments playing out nicely and quite an accurate positioning.
What’s in the box?
- Earphone RE-600S Songbird
- 3x Pair Bi-flange(small)
- 2x Pair Bi-flange (large)
- 2x Pair Mono-flange (small)
- 4x Pair Silicon tips
- 10x Filters
- Earphone Carry Pouch
- User guide and warranty card