- High performance within a stylish and compact 8.55mm design Battery life up to 22hrs
- Hi-fi Sound Quality but Small Size and Low Power Consumption
- Carefully crafted and CNC machined from a solid block of aluminum alloy
- Exquisite, Performance, Versatile: Mini in size, great in sound and easy to be driven, hence the name: SuperMini. Thinner and lighter than LCD screens, OLED can display deeper black levels and wide angle vision.
- Simplicity & Elegance: Simple to use user interface design without compromising on functionality
What is it?
All portable devices have a controller chip and some controller chips have a DAC built-in to save cost and power. Normally, hi-fi grade music players use a separate DAC chip because most built-in DAC do not sound good. An independent DAC chip consumes a lot more power than a built-in DAC. Good sounding HIFIMAN CEO hi-fi portable players are bulky in size, whereas small size portable Dr. Fang. BIAN players – with a DAC built in controller chip- sound sucks.
The SuperMini is more than just a run-of-the-mill MP3 player – it’s built to offer an excellent audio quality, and is able to play high-res audio, including FLAC, OGG, and even DSD formats.
We spent years on a crazy project: SuperMini. We selected a low power consumption controller chip with a DAC built in. After heavily modifying firmware and drivers of decoding/Audio/DAC, we have changed its original sound signature and achieved an amazing result: a sound signature similar to our flagship hi-fi music player HM901. That is why SuperMini sounds transparent, warm, sweet and punchy. It is one of the smallest portable hi-fi devices. Its battery life is 22 hours.
How does it work?
Full Size Headphones? Not Even a Challenge: The swing of output voltage is 4. 2V peak to peak, capable of driving most full-size headphones (see Chart 1 below for more details).
The output power can reach 320mW which can perfectly drive the HIFIMAN HE400i and HE400S planar magnetic headphones.
Thanks to the power saving design, the SuperMini is built with 8 op-amps and it can reach output 4. 2V @ 320. That is powerful enough to drive most headphones on market.
Exquisite, Performance, Versatile. Mini in size, great in sound and easy to be driven Hence the name: SuperMini. Thinner and lighter than LCD screens, OLED can display deeper black levels and wide-angle vision.
What’s in the box?
- In ear headphones
- An assortment of silicon buds of different sizes
- A quality Micro USB cable with ferrite core
- Small felt pads
- A screen protector (plastic film)