- Audiophile-quality headphones with metallic finish
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW bobbin-wound voice coils
- Top-mounted PCB contributes to smoother airflow for precise diaphragm movement
- Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep bass reproduction
- Proprietary 3D wing support system for excellent fit
- Premium, soft earpads for long-lasting comfort
- 3.0 m (9.8′) cloth-wrapped, tangle-free cable
- Includes 6.3 mm (¼”) stereo adapter
What is it?
The ATH-AD1000X open back headphones offer a superlative listening experience. Feather-light and incredibly comfortable, these headphones gives you hours of stunning stereo listening, without fatigue. The large 53mm aperture drives on the headphones are based around Audio-Technica’s bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils that regenerate the audio signal with crisp resolution and a deep, balanced bass.
The AD1000X excels at accurately reproducing classical and audiophile materials. These headphones are designed with lightweight aluminium honeycomb casings, which ensure absolute comfort for long periods of wear. The unique 2-part headband has self-adjusting wings which exert little pressure and absolutely no force on the crown of your head, maintaining an immersive, enjoyable listening experience.
How does it works?
Ccaw voice coiles in OFC7N : The ATH-AD1000X has pure OFC7N (99.99% deoxygenated) copper coils in addition to incorporating a metal magnetic circuit in two parts, whose function is to increase the efficiency and richness of sound.
Exclusive d.a.d.s. system: The ATH-AD1000X headphones feature the Double Air Damping System, which is featured across the entire range of Audio-Technica Art Monitor headphones, to improve bass reproduction.
Y-shaped cable : ATH-AD1000X is equipped with a Y-shaped cable which features quadruple PCOCC (Pure Copper Ohno Continuous Cast) conductors from 99.99% pure and deoxygenated monocrystalline, to ensure perfect reproduction of the original signal.
Ultra lightweight : Its structure is very light but also extremely rigid, thanks to the magnesium alloy used in its design. The headset weighs only 265g.
3D Wing structure: The 3D Wing Headband Structure allows ATH-AD1000X to adapt itself to different shapes and sizes of head, for optimum all-round comfort.
What’s in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-AD1000X audiophile headphones
- Detachable 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter
- Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty