- New large aperture (53mm) drivers with beautiful sound reproduction
- CCAW voice coils for delicate and expressive power
- Open-back housing for a very airy listening experience
- Excellent balance of bass, mid and treble
- 3D Wing Structure that automatically adapts to the shape of your head, guaranteeing you the perfect fit
- Memory foam pads covered with soft velvet
- OFC single-sided cable covered with TPE elastic sheath
- 5mm gold plated stereo mini jack connector and 6.3mm adapter
What is it?
The ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones are ideal for intense gaming sessions, where audio quality and comfort are both equally valuable for players. The open-air design of these headphones brings the sounds of gaming directly into the room with players. The ATH-AD700X headphones feature a lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing, so gamers won’t feel the added stress of pressure on the ears during an intense battle.
With a lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing, these open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, offering a completely natural listening experience. Newly designed 53 mm drivers with bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils deliver spacious sound with superior highs and mids.
The self-adjusting wing support automatically adjusts to your head size for easy-wearing listening comfort. A straight cord at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included 6.3mm (¼”) adapter.
How does it works?
Ccaw voice coils: The large-aperture 53mm drivers of the ATH-AD700X are built around the CCAW voice coils developed by Audio-Technica, which create stunning audio and deep and balanced bass reproduction.
Exclusive d.a.d.s. system: ATH-AD700X features the Double Air Damping System which is also featured across the full range of Audio-Technica Art Monitor Headphones, to improve bass reproduction. Double Air Damping System exclusively developed by Audio-Technica which improves reproduction of low frequencies.
3D wing headband structure: The 3D Wing headband structure consists of small removable wings that are found across the range of our HiFi headphones. No adjustment is necessary, the headset adapts itself to any shaped head as soon as it is positioned over the head, and removes the feeling of pressure felt with “classic” headband headphones. The 3D Wing Structure system allows ATH-AD700X to adapt to different head shapes for optimum user comfort, making the headphones feel weightless, even during prolonged use.
OFC CABLE: The ATH-AD700X has a connection cable made from OFC (oxygen-free copper) treated for improved conduction which avoids any sound alteration.
Ultra lightweight:The headphones have a lightweight yet extremely rigid structure, thanks to the magnesium alloy used for its construction. The headphones weigh less than 265g.
What’s in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones
- Detachable 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter
- Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty