It is a completely ready-to-install kit of the Smart Home system. The kit includes the main MF-10 unit, 3 motion sensors, 2 FW-WL leakage sensors, 4 FW-TS temperature sensors, 4 reed switches, and a 12V 1,25A PSU.
Metaforsa can be controlled via cloud with a securely encrypted signal. The system history from all other devices and sensors is stored on the device for one year. Its plug and play feature means that it automatically detects and configures new Larnitech devices that are added to the system. A large and constantly updated database of ready-made scripts ensures that your home is able to satisfy your most complex requests. This universal unit is able to control lights, various types of valves, blinds, gates, locks and fan coil units (see full list below). Get things going by telling your home what to do with the help of Siri, Alexa or Google Home. Get push notifications on your phone whenever the system has things to tell you and enjoy the ultimate control at your fingertips. The Metaforsa kit is ready to be installed and serve your needs as soon as you take it out of the box!
- 10 universal outputs support:
- NC/NO heating valves
- 1 or 2-pole gates
- 1 or 2-pole valves
- NC/NO locks
- Fan coil units
- 16 Discreet inputs that support:
- reed switches
- leak sensors
- motion detectors
- 4 digital inputs for up to 8 temperature sensors
- Extension port
- Relays with AgSnO2 contacts rated for 16A and 120A 20ms inrush current
- Cloud connection and control of all house systems
- Voice control (Siri, Alexa, Google Home)
- Plugins engine allows expanding the system possibilities (e.g. integrating with Satel, Philips Hue, IKEA lights)
- Safety against unauthorized intrusion ensured with RSA/AES256 encryption
- Push notifications from the system on your phone (also possible to receive through Telegram and Viber messengers)
- History (meter data for 1 year is stored)
- Plug and play (possibility for fast and user-friendly extension of the system)
- Regular system updates
- Large constantly updated database of scripts to meet all your needs
- Automatic daily backups via cloud with the possibility to restore the initial configuration
- Open API (which allows integrating Larnitech into other systems)
- Interactive and user-friendly LT SETUP Web interface available for advanced configuration
- Plug and play
- It is a completely ready-to-install Smart Home system kit
EASY INSTALLATION AND SETTING UP
The installation and setting up process is a simple one. Metaforsa can be set up with the help of a regular tablet. Furthermore, no special programming skills are required for this.
MODERN AND USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
Metaforsa Smart Home is controlled in a simple and easy way. You just need to install our application on your smartphone or tablet (applications are available in App Store and Play Store).
With your tablet or smartphone, you can always change the settings of the climate control systems, check whether the window is closed, or switch off the light you forgot, even if you are thousands of kilometers away from your home.
The extension port allows increasing the system functionality by connecting additional equipment, like LED or dimmable lights, metering devices and others.
IP CAMERAS INTEGRATION
This feature allows you to view the images from the cameras in your house online
PROTECTION FROM WATER LEAKAGE
In case of a water leakage, the system automatically blocks the water supply and informs the owner of the incident.
Your Smart Home can send text messages and voice notifications concerning events or emergency situations (triggering of the security system , water leakage, exceeding specified sensor thresholds, etc.) to your mobile phone.
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
The use of up-to-date components and the availability of the most popular functions in Metaforsa ensure a great functionality-price balance. This Smart Home solution offers you a lot at a very attractive price.
Energy efficiency is achieved primarily by automation of lighting and climate control. There are multiple options of setting up the system (including the use of motion detectors, calendar data, preferences set up for every area of the house, etc.) Furthermore, the statistics gathered from the sensors and electrical appliances will be used to optimize energy consumption.
The availability of universal inputs/outputs allows connecting a variety of devices and sensors, while a great number of scenarios provide solutions for multiple automation tasks.
Smart Home takes care of routine tasks: switches on the light at the right time, turns off the forgotten appliances, maintains comfortable temperature, etc. The ability to manage all the systems using a smartphone or tablet makes Metaforsa even more convenient.
‘Security’ scenario will notify you of an unauthorized entry into the house or the area around it. The The ‘Imitation of presence’ scenario (turning on the light and sound to create an illusion of the owners being there) will frighten off the intruders.