- Symmetrically Controlled Beamwidth
- Configured as mono or stereo left, centre and right speaker
- Very low distortion
- Very low power consumption
- Wide frequency response 60Hz to 40kHz
- Fast, easy and simple installation
- Suitable for a wide range of application, from HiFi Systems, Home Cinemas, Screening Rooms and smaller commercial applications
- Ultra-slim aesthetically pleasing cabinet design, designed to complement the latest LED and projection screen designs
What is it?
The iconic SL Multi Soundbar is also available in a single source mono or a dual source stereo version, making it ideal for use as a powerful wide dispersion centre channel, or as a high-end stereo setup. It is designed to be run from a zone of Crestron, Control 4, AMX, Elan G etc. for high quality multi-room performance with the same discrete aesthetics as the SL Multi Soundbar.
Artcoustic pioneered the first concept of an all-in-one LCR (left, centre and right) soundbar as far back as 1997. The SL C-2 is an evolution of this classic loudspeaker and is available in four standard versions, with the option to go bespoke. All feature clean, discrete aesthetics with high output timbre-matched performance.
All SL C-2 Soundbars are VESA compatible.
SL C-2 SOUNDBAR 1449 (L)
Operating Range: 60 Hz (-3 dB) to 40 KHz
Sensitivity: 93/87 dB (mono/stereo)
Max SPL: 111/105 dB (mono/stereo)
Weight: 6.5 kg