- ADVANCED SOUND ENGINEERING: The A26 will give you 40 years of experience in sound engineering, all the sound that you need for both music streaming & TV sound – from the same speaker pair!
- ARC COMPATIBLE: Easy TV setup, to control the speakers from your TV remote. Removing the hassle of misplacing multiple remotes.
- MULTI-USE SPEAKERS: Multiroom sound and multi-person usage. Group & play. Play all together, or not. You choose!
- DURABLE REMOTE INCLUDED: Audio Pro remote milled out of solid block of aluminum. Able to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
- WIRELESS OR CABLED TECHNOLOGY: Choose your connectivity preference! Bluetooth standard 5.0 with apt-X Low Latency codec. 3.5mm Aux In, WiFi Streaming, TOSLink & ARC.
What is it?
AUDIO PRO is a Swedish audio company with solid Hi-Fi heritage. Over four decades ago in 1978, we started building powered speakers with a single ambition in mind; to give you the best sound quality at the best value possible. In the 1970s, Audio Pro launched a series of active speakers that, thanks to their advanced technology and high-quality sound, became iconic milestones in speaker history. Today, Audio Pro is pursuing the same goals in speaker design, great sound from small speakers. All powered and all wireless.
The A26 will give you 40 years of experience in advanced sound engineering, all the sound that you need for both music streaming as well as TV sound – from the same speaker pair.
Have a speaker in every room and play to one or all at the same time. Everybody can play their personal music on which ever speaker they want. Play from internet streaming services, from a computer or NAS in your network, or music on your phone. All controlled by our “easy-to-use” app.
How does it work?
Now you are able to watch movies late at night without waking up sleeping family members or disturbing your neighbors. In our new midnight mode you can enjoy TV and movies at even lower volume than before. We also added a dynamic compression feature, which means that sudden loud sounds will be brought down to a lower volume level. The midnight mode also adds a voice clarity enhancement for clear dialogue at low volume levels. At the same time subwoofer output is turned off.
In the app you can finetune your speakers bass/treble and add a virtual surround effect (Virtual Surround only available for the ARC input). You can add an external bass for deeper sound, but it is not possible to add additional speakers (e g 5.1)
Night owls need not worry about waking the household with their late night movie marathons as the A26 incorporates midnight mode for low volume levels. Midnight mode lets you watch your content at much lower volumes so no one is disturbed. It ensures dialogue is clear even at these low volumes with voice clarity enhancement and brings loud sounds down a notch too with dynamic compression feature. This mode turns the subwoofer off and is available through ARC connection.
The left cabinet hides a 2 x 75 W amplifier. In turn, in each of them there is a 114mm bass-midrange speaker and 25mm tweeter, at the back there is a tunnel outlet of the bass reflex system. The speakers offer a frequency response of 45 Hz to 20 kHz.
What’s in the box?
- 1x pair A26 Speaker
- 1x Manual
- 1x Remote control
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Speaker cable (4m)