- Experience high-fidelity audio of vinyl & convert records to digital files
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Improved tracking and reduced resonance for smoother sound
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Free download of the Mac & PC compatible Audacity recording software
What is it?
Experience vinyl the modern way with the AT-LP60XUSB turntable. As an updated version of the AT-LP60-USB, the AT-LP60XUSB allows users to appreciate the high-fidelity audio of vinyl traditionally, with the added option of digital conversion. The AT-LP60XUSB made its debut at CES, as a part of one of our largest turntable product rollouts in company history. With this turntable, Audio-Technica is combining the long-established audio charm of turntables with elements from the 21st century. Continue reading to learn more about this great new turntable.
The distinctive nature of the AT-LP60XUSB resides in its ability to convert records to digital audio files, while retaining the ability to connect to another audio component for direct playing of records. Users who want to digitally convert their vinyl can download Audacity or other compatible third-party recording software packages that will let them record from the turntable to a computer. Likewise, users looking to appreciate their vinyl in its purest form, can use the included detachable RCA output cable to connect the AT-LP60XUSB to a home stereo, powered speakers, computer, and more.
How does it work?
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
What’s in the box?
- Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable (USB & Analog)
- Dust cover
- Felt mat
- Platter (with drive belt)
- 45 RPM adapter
- RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9′))
- USB cable (approx. 1.9 m (6.2′))
- AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9′))
- One-Year Limited End-User Warranty