- Teak effect wood veneer finish
- Connect directly to speakers at home with the built-in phono preamplifier
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge
What is it?
Looking for a stylish, sophisticated turntable to stand out in your studio or home? The AT-LPW30TK fully manual belt-drive turntable has a wooden base with simulated teak veneer that’s sure to catch your eye! Offering high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl, the AT-LPW30TK two-speed (33-1/3 and 45 RPM) turntable provides you with a superior listening experience. Developed in Tokyo, Japan with over 50 years of expertise in creating high-fidelity equipment, the LPW30TK turntable is designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. The AT-LPW30TK is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
How does it work?
The turntable includes a straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95C cartridge, which comes with a 0.6 mil conical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
What’s in the box?
- Audio Technica AT-LPW30TK Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable
- Dust cover
- Turntable mat
- Drive belt
- AT-HS4 headshell
- AT-VM95C stereo cartridge
- 45-RPM adapter
- RCA audio cable (approx.. 1.0 m (3.3’)), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9’)) (AD-SA1205WE)
- Dust cover hinges