The Bang & Olufsen Beolit 17 portable Bluetooth speaker looks a little like a compact cooler or picnic basket, and it’s an easy way to bring along detailed music to your next gathering. Quality components and advanced electronics let create a rich, detailed 360° soundfield. And with a built-in rechargeable battery that can last a full 24 hours, this speaker system’s sure to last as long as the party.
Music from every angle
Using Bang & Olufsen’s exclusive True360 sound technology, the B&O Beolit 17 creates a smooth, well-balanced, omnidirectional soundfield. No matter where you stand in relation to the system, you’ll enjoy the same great sound.
A 5-1/2″ long-stroke full-range driver delivers clear, lower mids and bass. Three 1-1/2″ mid-tweeters cover the upper mid and high frequencies with clarity and accuracy. Large passive bass radiators built into the sides reinforce the low end for stronger bass. There are two separate built-in 35-watt amplifiers: one for the woofer and the other for the three mid-tweeters. That’s plenty of power to drive your music at loud volumes, even in the great outdoors.
Do more with the Beoplay App
To get the full benefit of the Beolit 17, download the free control app from the Apple® app store or Google Play. The app guides you through the simple setup process and serves as the speaker’s remote. It also lets you adjust the EQ settings, and even pair two Beolit 17s for stereo sound.
The tough polymer shell protects the system’s electronics, and the solid aluminum grille shields the speakers from harm. The full-grain leather strap gives you a ready handhold for portability.
High-quality Bluetooth streaming
The Beolit 17 easily pairs with your smartphone or tablet. It’s equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 to deliver higher-fidelity sound from compatible devices. The speaker is also backward-compatible with older versions of Bluetooth, so you can stream music from just about any mobile device.
- built-in Bluetooth streams music wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, or other compatible device
- Bluetooth 4.2 for high-fidelity streaming with compatible devices
- True360 technology creates an omnidirectional soundfield
- built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts up to 24 hours
- frequency response: 37-20,000 Hz
- solid aluminum core and durable polymer outer shell provide stability and reduce resonance
- one 5-1/2″ long-throw full-range driver and two 4″ passive radiators
- three 1-1/2″ mid-tweeters
- two 35-watt Class D amplifiers, one for the woofer and one for the mid-tweeters
- Beoplay App:
- free download from Apple App Store and Google Play
- compatible with Siri and Google Assistant voice commands
- preset sound profiles
- control volume and equalization settings from your smartphone or tablet
- wirelessly pair two Beolit 17 speakers for stereo sound (second speaker available separately)
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- AC power adapter
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- premium full-grain leather strap
- 9″W x 7-7/16″H x 5-3/4″D
- weight: 5.7 lbs.
What’s in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- USB/AC power adapter
- 50″ USB-C to USB-A cable
- Leather strap (pre-installed)
- Important Safety Instructions